Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Little BW (Black & white) Dress

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 

I know we've all heard of the "LBD" also known as the little black dress, but let me introduce you to the little black and white dress. Stripes are one of my favorite prints because of its versatility. Stripes can be worn with solid colors or unexpected combinations such as floral or even leopard print. Last spring I wore this striped midi dress as a pencil skirt which I paired with a graphic sweatshirt (seen HERE ). I am a firm believer in getting the most out of the pieces in your wardrobe. I decided to wear the dress on its own with minimum accessories . I choose to accessorize with a silver choker style necklace and big round sunglasses.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Street vendor
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment