Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Summer Moments: Part 2

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!. Last week was full of firsts for me, I did things I never thought I would do ever. The summertime is perfect trying out new things and going on mini adventures in your own city. On Wednesday I went to see a movie by myself in the park (very usually for me BTW).  
 
 
 
During the summer, the city offers movies screening for free in the parks. I watched the movie The Neighbors at the Hudson River Park in Chelsea Piers. I came fully prepared with my snacks and towel and tow. After the movie I met up with my boyfriend and we had drinks on the water.
 
 
 

Movie Date 

Outfit Details:
Hat: American Apparel
Top: Target
Pants: Target
Shoes: Target
Earrings: H&M 
 
 
 
 
 
On another note,  Coney Island has always been a favorite of mine ever since I was a kid. It has definitely changed from what I remember. Last weekend I was surprised by my boyfriend when he took me to Coney Island although it wasn't my first time there however I never been on the Ferris Wheel because I'm slightly afraid of heights. However I bite the bullet and faced my fears.
 
 
 
 And what better way than to go with your partner in crime #countmein. Let's just say I had a good time and plan on creating more summer memories.


  
 
 
 
 
 

Coney Island

Outfit Details:
Romper: Target
Necklace: Fossil
Bag: Forever 21
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time,  XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment