Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Friday


Hello, Everyone!!!. I hope you are having a great start to your weekend.
 
Please don't mind my rest b**** face lol, I promise you I am very happy the weekend is finally here. I can't believe tomorrow is the start of the month August. As you already know the fall semester of school is quickly approaching, but I will not let it ruin the rest of my summer. 
My plans for the weekend consist of a late night movie to see "Vacation" or "Mission Impossible" tonight. For my movie date night, I choose my go-to outfit which consist of denim on denim. I decided to half- tuck the shirt in the front to accentuate my waist.  As I mentioned in my last "Sunday Style" post, I love denim because it is casual and cool. Later on this weekend I will be going to a beach or pool to work on my summer tan as well.
 
 












 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Street vendor
 
 
 
What are your plans for this weekend?...
 
 
Until next time,XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment