Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Day before Thanksgiving

When I woke up this morning, I had a completely different outfit in mind. I wanted to take a break from my usual skinny jeans or leggings by wearing a cool pair of light blue flare jeans that I rarely wear. However mother nature had a different plan for me, today in NYC we are expecting rain turning into snow before one of the best holidays  of the year, Thanksgiving.


Capes and Hats

Here is a recreation of what I wore today but my actual outfit is below..



So I had to be more practical with my outfit choice. I choose a sheer leopard print that I brought from Old Navy a few years ago that I own in two  other colors and another leopard print. I paired the leopard print top with my double breasted cape because I love a good cape and I topped it off with my favorite floppy hat. I decided to wear my hair in a low bun to avoid any hair blunders. I accessorized with thin silver hoops to compliment my hairstyle. So I kept the items I originally planned but I swapped out the jeans for high waisted leggings (sad face) however it was the perfect pairing to wear with my leather ankle boots. I did not want to ruin my flared jeans on such a wet and messy day. I hope you staying dry and warm!!!.



Actual Outfit Details

Top: Old Navy (similar)
Leggings: Thrift store (similar)
Boots: Target (exact)
Cape: Banana Republic (similar
Bag: Banana Republic (similar)
Fur scarf: Target (similar)
Lipstick: Wet n wild (519A)
Earrings: Street vendor (similar)
Hat: American Apparel (exact)






I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment