Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Be Glamorous in a Maxi ( The Altuzarra Way)

I've been waiting for the perfect day to wear my Altuzarra maxi dress, and yesterday was that day. It is definitely not normal for such a warm day in November but I took full advantage of it. I seen this dress all over the blog-o-sphere, and I loved it. Although I was not able to purchase it on the day it was released,  it was one of my favorites from the collection (seen HERE ). It really pays to wait, because I was able to snatch it up for 30% off !!!







 I also brought the velvet tuxedo suit and the sheer peasant blouse with embroidery in ruby hill that was paired together in the Altuzarra for Target look book (seen HERE). About a month ago, I took the plunge and ordered this leather jacket online from a website that is well known among fashion vloggers, called Sheinside. I was so surprised that it fit me so perfectly because Sheinside sizing is based on Asian women measurements. But thank God it arrived on my doorstep just in time to put it to good use. 



















`

Although the dress is in black, it features an Swiss dot pattern with embellished front and sequin sleeves so I decided to ditch the jewelry all together, the dress is the statement piece.










EXTRA BONUS !! This fabulous maxi dress has pockets, what woman doesn't love a pocket on their dress.










I finished off the look with simple black booties to give me extra height and to stop the dress from sweeping the floor. I will continue to wear this maxi dress into Winter by adding opaque tights, over the knee boots and a fabulous wool coat.



Dress: Altuzarra for Target (exact)
Boots: Target (exact Buy one, get one 50% off)
Leather jacket: Sheinside (exact)
Bag: Forever 21 (similar)
Lipstick : Berry Haute by Revlon (exact)



Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment