Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sporty Chic

Happy Weekend!!!

I hope you are having an amazing start to your weekend. Comfort was key for me yesterday. I had important midterms to take and I needed to work my learning muscle and not so much my fashion muscle so I choose the most casual piece in any women's closet, joggers formerly known as sweatpants. 



 Joggers are not only reserved for the gym anymore they can be easily dressed down or up. These leather joggers add sophication to a otherwise casual piece. It's no brainer that I paired the joggers with my Peter Pilotto sweatshirt that was released at Target last year. I love a good collaboration with one of my favorite stores of all time. 
I still owned pieces from earlier collaborations with Target such as Libertine, Erin Fetherson, Proenzer Schouler, Patrick Robinson and Behnaz Sarafpour to name a few. These leather quilted slip-on sneakers are inspired by a pair by Steve Madden for half the price. In the words of June Ambrose "Fur adds immediate glamour, even when wore casually" I couldn't agree more. I finished the look with my new favorite moto-leather jacket and black faux fur collar.



Leather jacket: Target
Sweatshirt: Peter Pilotto for Target
Joggers: Target
Slip-on sneakers: Target
Bag: Unknown
 Fur collar:Target



Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment