Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Closet Confidential Tag

As a frequent YouTube viewer, I stumbled across plenty of tag videos that helps the viewers learn more about the person they are watching. To help you learn more about me I'm decided to do the closet confidential tag going around fashion vlogger on YouTube. It consist of 8 questions, its a little sneak peek inside of my closet.


                                                                                         Let's begin!!!


1.What is the oldest item in your closet? Boots of course !!!. I have a hard time parting ways with  boots no more how they look. The brown suede platforms are Steven, a higher brand from Steve Madden, I think I brought them DSW when I was in high school. I don't think I could walk in them in those days but i tried lol. I wish social media was as big as it is now so I could have photo evidence. The black over the knee boots are Abaete for  Payless. I love designer collaborations with affordable fashion brands.  I had them for at least 8 years now. I don't wear them as often but I still love them.



.
2 What is the newest item? This off white wrap skirt is from Target Labworks collection. I plan to pair it with an off white sweater and black over the knee boots for the colder months.




3.What is the most expensive item? I'm not the type of person who spends loads of money on one item, I prefer to buy a few things for one price. But if I had to pick an item it would have to be would be my faux fur vests from Banana Republic.





4.What's the biggest bang for you buck? My floppy hat from American apparel, it costed $45.  I wear it all the time with anything. My perfect disguise piece!!!



5 What was your biggest bargain? Jeans from thrift stores  that I make into high waisted shorts. Thrift stores are  usually stocked with vintage jeans at a low price. Also my boyfriend tees from Target, I buy in a few size up for a more relaxed look. I like buying basics in multiple of colors because I know I'm gonna wear it on many occasions.





6.What's an item in your closet that everyone hates but you love? My birkenstocks are from Target. They are closely similar to the pool slides by Giambattista Valli for a fraction of the price. Most people just don't understand this trend but they are very comfortable and I love the gold studded along the sole.




7.What was the biggest waste of money? Nothing is a waste of money I eventually will wear an item at least once. I do not regret any purchases,  I only buy things that I'm totally in love with.

8.(Bonus) Show us your favorite items right now.
First this amazing sequin skirt, it makes me feel like a mermaid when I put it on. It has a matching top but I prefer to wear each piece separately. Secondly my black and brown mules I will wear them into Fall by adding socks to cover my toes. And lastly my striped midi dress, stripes are my favorite print , you can wear it with anything.







I hoped you enjoyed my closet little secrets !!
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment