Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Jumping for Jumpsuits


This jumpsuit is my fool proof outfit when I can't decide on what to wear. It is the easiest piece to wear because I do not have to worry about finding a matching top and bottom. Jumpsuits gives you the opportunity to have different looks by easily changing the shoes and accessories or by adding extra layers. The neutral color lends to countless possibilities and you can effortlessly transition
 from season to season.

Created with Instagram App

In the cooler months , I layered it over a striped crop top, and picked a pair of  pointy-toe flats and leather sleeve coat for extra warmth.
Cropped Top: Forever 21 (old) Necklace: From Mom's Closet and Street Vendor Flats: Sam & Libby for Target (old)  Coat: Forever 21(not pictured)


Created with Instagram App

In the warmer months, I paired it with my floppy hat, tribal silver necklace and wedges to give a bohemian look. 
Floppy Hat: American Apparel Wedges:Target (Similar) Necklace: Street Vendor

But today I decided to go against the floppy hat and instead I choose a open bat- winged sweater and  accessorized with a mixed-metal long necklace and ankle strap heels from H&M.

Simple & Easy.....

Necklace Details


Channeling one of my fashion icons Diana Ross



The Shoes




Jumpsuit :Target (exact) Sandals: H&M (old) Sweater: Thrift Store Necklace: Street Vendor Lipstick: Wet- n-Wild





Created with Photo Grid App


Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment