Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Is it Fall Yet?

Never mind what the calender states, I'm declaring today the official start of fall in NYC . After early mornings of being teased with fall-like temperature to summer temperatures by the afternoon. Fall seems to be here, at least for the next 24 hours. As a New Yorker, it is so hard to decide what to wear during this time of the year. Its difficult to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall when the weather can be so unpredictable. This is what I decided to wear today. 



My First Outfit Post!!!


Today I started out with my head wear, beginning with my floppy hat, an fall staple. I can't go wrong with my trusty floppy hat from American apparel that I brought last winter. Perfect for a rainy day or  add an mischievous look to any outfit.
                                                                   
                                                         



Camera shy or secretly showing off my amazing hat. Eventually I will buy it in every color.


Without the cardigan...









The Bag
The Shoes





Close-up 







Floppy HatAmerican Apparel Dress: Brooklyn Industries (old) SandalsSteve Madden Handbag: Forever 21 (old) Cardigan: Banana Republic (old)

This look can be easily winterized by swapping out the cardigan & sandals for over-the-knee boots and a leather jacket or faux fur vest.



No comments:

Post a Comment