Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ALTUZARRA FOR TARGET REVIEW

I've been a long-time supporter of Target designer collaborations since the early releases of Proenza Schouler, Behnaz Sarafpour and countless others. You can only imagine my excitement when Altuzarra was announced to be the next collaboration for Target.
 Weeks before the release of the collection, I checked the lookbook online to narrow down my favorites .I woke up early on Sunday morning to check out the highly anticipated collection when it was released on September 14th. I was excited that my store carried most of the collection and plenty of sizes were in stock. Here are a few of my favorites pieces from the collection.





Altuzarra Heaven, the entire line price ranges from $18.99- $99.99.


These over-the knee boots are a must have for fall for only $79.99


The ankle booties run true to size and a great price for $59.99


I've been looking for a faux fur jacket for a few seasons now. I think this is it. $69.99


You can't go wrong with a printed faux wrap dress. $44.99


I'm usually a size 8 or 10 but I opted to go up a size. However it did not flattered my shape like the others. $49.99


Fits true to size. Long and comfortable for Fall.$69.99


Runs smaller than the other dresses but looks great on. Just go up in size $39.99


Perfect for the upcoming holiday season. $39.99-$59.99




And last but not least this maxi beauty. It features sequin sleeves and swiss dot pattern throughtout. I accessorized it with the black faux croc belt from the line. $29.99-$79.99

Overall I loved the pieces, and I can't wait to incorporate them into my fall wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment