Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

New in my Closet

My new shoes for the new season!!! These are the most pumps I ever owned  in my lifetime, I was in desperate in need of pumps.  I tend to only shop for boots, flats or sandals. I recently take the plunge and signed up for Shoedazzle, a shoe lovers dream. Its a monthly subscription for shoes and bags that allow you to shop a showroom of shoes that reflects your personal style and wants. You are also allowed to skip a month if its not in your budget but really how could pass it up.
My first buy was a pair of Steve Madden ankle strap sandals with a mid-heel (pictured to the left). Every month I definitely plan on stocking up on pumps as well as boots. Before the fall season started, I started my shoe binge at Target, where I found classic pumps at a great price. A woman can never have too many shoes!!!














Here are the shoes currently in my closet and
a few from Shoedazzle I have my eye on.



From Left to Right 1. Burgundy chunky heel pumps 2. Leopard Print chunky heel pumps
3. Burgundy mid heel pumps 4. Black mid heel pumps






Buy









Buy
Buy
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment