Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

The Last Weekend of the Summer OFFICIALLY





Although I was born in New York City and lived here all of my life I will never get used to our short lived summers, honestly three months are not long enough for me.  Despite the cooler temperature this morning, I decided to hold on to the last moments of summer by opting for an beige shift dress and ankle strap sandals. To dress it down and make it appropriate for daytime I paired the dress with brown accessories  and my army green jacket. 
So until next year, Summer I will be patiently waiting for your return.







Created with Photo Grid App



     DressTarget (similar) Necklace: Banana Republic (similar) Belt: Target Sandals: From Mom's Closet Bag:Forever 21 (similar) Jacket: H&M (similar)





                                                    Enjoy Your Weekend                                                     



Until next time, XOXO















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment