Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Walk in the Park


After another long week of school, I am reserving this weekend for a more relaxing environment. You will be amazed by the hidden gems you can find in your neighborhood when you venture out and explore them. Today I found a great park in Brooklyn, it is the perfect spot to unwind and also to take some great shots outdoors.
You can never go wrong with a pair of boyfriend jeans on the weekend. They are the most comfortable type of jeans to wear casually or dress up. I brought these pair of boyfriend jeans at Banana Republic a few years ago, the light wash and built-in rips give the perfect distressed look. I am not ready to retire this crop top to the back of my closet yet, so I layered it over a basic white t-shirt for extra coverage.


Impromptu Photo shoot Below...




















Jeans: Banana Republic (old) NecklaceBanana Republic (similar) Crop top: Target (old) T-shirt: Target Sandals: H&M
Bag: Forever 21 (similar) Jacket: H&M (similar)



Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment