Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

The End of Summer





Hello, Everyone!!!.

I brought this two piece set from Target at least two years ago and it's still trendy today. I've worn the pieces of this set on the blog, however only with other pieces in my closet but never together. It goes to show you if you shop smart for trendy pieces, you should be able to rework them for different seasons with other items. It is that time of the year when the early morning temperatures are slightly cooler than midday so I decided to pair the two piece set with a denim jacket. The head to toe print allowed me to keep the accessories and shoes nice and simple.








Outfit Details:
Jacket, Top, Skirt, Sandals: Target
Bag: Forever 21



Until next time,XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your informative post. End of the summer winter has come. Different types of winter dress are available in a online shop............boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete