Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bombs Over Brooklyn




Hello, Everyone!!!!.

I can't believe we are literally days away from Fall. Last friday we got a brief preview of what's to come,  hence the floral print bomber I have draped over my shoulders.  Fall happens to be one of my seasons because I can get away with wearing my summer favorites with this bomber jacket. Bomber jackets are a must have for fall and very versatile. I wore this outfit to class and then later for date night. I paired the floral bomber jacket with highwaisted pants and a tank top that I cropped myself. I've been wearing my D.I.Y choker with pretty much everything, so it made the perfect accessory with the bomber.

Two 90's trend in one outfit for the win !!









Outfit Details:
Bomber jacket: H&M
Tank top: Target 
Pants: H&M
Bag: Forever  21
Sandals: Steve Madden
Lipstick:Colourpop (Beeper)


Until next time, XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment