Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pantless on X-Mas

 

 
Hello, Everyone!!.
 
 
I hope you had a amazing Christmas and I hope you were able to spend time with your family and friends. The weather was unusually warm on Christmas day as you can tell by my lack of pants or overcoat. I've been looking for the perfect oversized sweater to wear as a dress from the moment I saw H&M runway show where the model wore an oversized sweater with over the knee boots. You can only imagine my excitement when I found this chunky turtleneck sweater during my last minute Christmas shopping for my boyfriend and myself. Almost instantaneously I thought of the number of ways I can wear it throughout the winter season. I decided to pair the oversized sweater with leather booties instead of over the knee boots to lengthen my legs however I will save that look for a much colder winter day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Sweater: H&M
Boots: Aldo & Target Collaboration
Bag: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014 & 5042 A)
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment