Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Off The Wall

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
This entire outfit is surrounded by this new bag that I received as a birthday gift from my best friend of more than ten years. I love unexpected gifts that are the best !!!. I must say she knows my style very well. I was in dreary need of a new black tote so it came at the perfect time. I was able to forgo a coat on Friday, it was an amazing spring- like weather last week, I was able to bring out my spring jackets and coats including this cape blazer. I wanted to showcase the cape blazer by pairing it with a pair of skinny jeans for a slimming effect. I decided to layer a leopard printed shirt underneath that I button to the top which I accesorized with a multi-layered silver necklace.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Outfit Details:
Cape Blazer: Who What Wear for Target
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Street vendor
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target
Lipstick: Nyx (Eden)


Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment