Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Suede Moto

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!.


As I mentioned before, I had my eyes on the suede cobalt blue moto jacket from the Who What Wear for Target collection. At first I went  on my desperate search online to find it but to no avail. However it must've been fate because I found it at my local Target store and as luck would have it was the last one, clearly it was waiting for me!!!. The bright and bold color injects new life into a suede moto jacket. Recently I've been on a suede kick and I want everything in the luxurious material, I already have suede culottes, leggings and a dress. This jacket is awesome it is a style step above the traditional camel moto jacket. I wore a white shirtdress as a top with a pair of high waisted trousers and black booties. I will be wearing this jacket until spring for sure.


 
 
 
 
 
 


Outfit Details:
Jacket: Who What Wear for Target
Dress (worn as top): H&M
Pants: H&M
Boots: Aldo X Target
Necklace: H&M
Lipstick: Colourpop (Beeper)


Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment