Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Goodbye February, Hello March




Hello, Everyone!!!.
It is the second week of March but lately its feeling more like the end of April. I can't not believe we are only two weeks away from Spring and I've been loving the spring preview this week with record breaking temperatures in the 70's. At the moment I am preparing some spring ready outfits that I can't wait to wear this week. In February, however I embraced some spring-like outfits in winter by ditching tights with skirts and occasionally wearing capes instead of winter coats. My favorite outfits that I wore in February has to be the striped midi skirt outfit and my birthday outfit, they both got positive reviews from my classmates and strangers on the street. Another one of my favorites was  this jacquard print cardigan/ cape from H&M because I am such a fan of wearing statement outerwear with a simple outfit.






Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Skirt: Old Navy
Denim jacket: Target
Coat: Forever 21
Bag: Target
Faux fur scarf: H&M
Necklace: Fossil
Boots: Aldo X Target
Lipstick: Colourpop (Beeper)





Outfit Details:
Coat: Target
Cape blazer: Who What Wear for Target
T- shirt: Target
Peplum top: Target
Skirt: Target
Faux fur collar: Target
Boots: Target
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)
Clutch: Unknown
Sunglasses: Street vendor








Outfit Details:
Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: Old Navy
Coat: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Hat: H&M
Cowl: Thrift
Booties: Boutique
Bag: Unknown
Lipstick: Colourpop ( Limbo)







Until next time,  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment