Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Casual Days

 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
 
Mondays can be such a drag, and sometimes you do not want to get out of bed or dress up.  Particularly this past Monday I had to mentally prepared myself to take two important biology exams early in the morning  soI wanted to dress as comfortable as possible. When I woke up I had a whole different look in mind but decided to start with a pair of leather pants which in my opinion you can never go wrong as your foundation piece. I paired the leather pants with a white t-shirt and my boyfriend's hoodie which fits like a longline oversized hoodie on me. It was a pretty warm and breezy day so I ditched the winter coat for a leather jacket that I paired with a faux fur vest. 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Outfit Details:
Faux fur vest: Banana Republic
Hoodie: Urban Outfitters
T-shirt: Target (Not shown)
Leather jacket: Shein
Leather pants: Kirna Zabete for Target
Slip on sneakers: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstick: Wet n Wild
Sunglasses: Street vendor




Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment