Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Welcome to Spring




Hello, Everyone!!!

It may be Spring however mother nature has been playing a cruel joke on us in the Tri-state area. You know something is wrong when you still able to wear your favorite winter clothes blended in with your favorite fall clothes as picture below. At the beginning of the week I found myself wearing a oversized turtleneck dress with cognac over the knee boots and my camel cape  I felt I could get away with wearing it as a dress to embrace the "no pants trend" made popular by celebs. However I do not have the luxury of the warm weather as in LA, so I paired the dress with thick opaque tights for warmth. I've changed up the look up by belting the dress with a cognac skinny belt which matches the oversized bag rather than the over the knee boots. Since the weather can be unpredictable from early morning to mid afternoon, I've made a conscious decision to wear my hair in a high bun. It allows me to protect my natural hair from unnecessary heat damage.









Outfit Details:
Dress: H&M
Cape: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Boots: Shoedazzle (Lelia Stone)
Bag: Forever 21
Scarf: Target
Lipstick: NYX (Eden)

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment