Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Crop Tops in Spring ??....

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
Its April and who would've thought I could still wear my faux fur vest. I was hoping that I could throw all my winter clothes to the back of my  closet and start wearing more springy outfits. However I was able to get away with wearing a light pleated maxi skirt by winterizing it with the black faux fur vest  Its all an balance act when pairing unseasonable items together in one outfit. I paired the maxi skirt that I cut off the bottom half to make it into  a crop top. I am not too sure if wedge sneakers are still in fashion or not but I still wear both of mines proudly. I wanted to dress down the maxi skirt so I wore it with my black wedge sneakers.
 




 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Faux fur vest: Banana Republic
Sweater (DIY): H&M
Skirt: Thrift
Sneakers: Target
Bag: Banana Republic
Leather jacket: She in
Necklace: Street vendor 
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042 A)

 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment