Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Sleeveless Trench

 

 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 

Like every other blogger in the blogosphere I had my eye on this trench vest before the release date at Target. If you only knew the lengths I went thru to order this trench vest, you would say I have extreme dedication. When I initially searched for it online I was happy to find that it was still available but after reading the reviews many buyers suggested to go down a size or two. Unfortunately for me the only size available was a large so I took a chance and ordered it anyway. I had plans to get it tailored to me if it didn't fit well. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity I was hit with unexpected news that my order was canceled due to unavailability. Immediately I called a customer representative and he assured me to check back in a week or so. Luckily when I checked online again , a size medium was available so I ordered it without  any hesitation. I was jumping with joy when it fit perfectly. Today I paired the army trench vest with an all black look which included a bodysuit and stretchy work pants. I belted a wide belt over the bodysuit to emphasize my waist. It was colder in the morning so I accessorized with a faux fur collar and over the knee boots.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Trench vest: Who What Wear for Target
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Pants: Banana Republic
Boots: Shoedazzle (Lelia Stone)
Bag: Forever 21
Belt: Target
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042 A)
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment