Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Goodbye March, Hello April

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone !!!.

 
April is very special month for me because the people that I hold closest to my heart  were born in this month including my mom, boyfriend who are right behind each other and also my best friend. That only means one thing , I have three reasons to celebrate their day, fashionably of course. Now that winter is far behind us, I want to recap the my favorite outfits that I wore in the month of March. I was able to wear my two favorite  pieces from the Who What Wear first collections for Target including the moto- jacket and cape blazer. I'm always wearing black and white but I was able to introduce this amazing cobalt blue moto jacket into one of my looks. I've own this leopard print shirt for over fours years now to inject new life into it by pairing it with any blazer but a chic cape blazer. You can never go wrong with black and white looks in the middle of winter, don't you agree?.
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Top: Daffy's
Culottes: Target
Jacket: Target
Booties: H&M
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstick: Wet n Wild 
Bracelet: Mom's closet
Hat: American Apparel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Outfit Details:
Jacket: Who What Wear for Target
Dress (worn as top): H&M
Pants: H&M
Boots: Aldo X Target
Necklace: H&M
Lipstick: Colourpop (Beeper)
 
 
 
 

 
Outfit Details:
Cape Blazer: Who What Wear for Target
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Street vendor
Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target
Lipstick: NYX (Eden)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment