Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Tickle Me Pink


Hello, Everyone !!!!.

Today marks the first day of my spring break and I have a lot of catching up to do for school. Hopefully I am able to find time to enjoy the beautiful weather and meet all of the deadlines. On the other hand, I am happy I can start to pull out my sandals each day because I was getting tired of wearing boots. I like to pair these printed pants with blazers for a sophisticated look. I worn them with a white blazer previously on the blog but this week I decided to wear a pink blazer instead with a matching bodysuit underneath. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Blazer: H&M
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Pants: H&M
Sandals: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Forever21
 Lipstick: Colourpop (Clueless)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment