Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Banana !!!

 
 

Hello, Everyone!!!!

Who knew a 5'1" women like myself could look so tall in extreme flares?. I never been a fan of flare jeans because as a petite women I find it to be hard work finding the perfect pair of flare jeans that I do not have to tailor or find the right pair of shoes. But today I said "f" that and I proceeded to pop the tags off these jeans that I had for years but never worn 'til now. I should've taken the plunge a long time ago  but its better late than never, right? If I was smart I would've taking fashion clues from my mom a long time ago who always had a flair for flares. I paired my extreme flares with a loose leopard print top and my camel cape coat that I belted with a suede brown belt. This spring season I plan on wearing more of my flare jeans with platform sandals and simple tops. I'm definitely happy that I jumped head first into this classic staple.



 


 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cape: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Bag: Unknown
Faux fur collar: H&M
Necklace: Fossil
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042A)
 
 
Until next time. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment