Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Layered Basics

 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone !!!.
 
When I really love items in my closet I have the tendency to wear them often which is evident in this outfit. I've worn this sweatshirt with a stripe skirt,  black trousers and these exact skinny jeans in the past seasons. Last weekend I decided to layer a white shirt underneath the sweatshirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. This outfit would look great with ripped black skinny jeans and high heel pumps as well which I'm currently on the hunt for by the way. I swapped out the leather jacket this time for a boxy black blazer and accessorized with simple lace up flats and a large tote bag.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Blazer: Thrift
Sweatshirt: H&M
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: H&M
Necklace: Mom closet
Shoes: Misguided
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstick: NYX (Eden)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment