Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring Suede

 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.

Old Navy is one of those stores that can be a real hit or a miss for me, but I am happy I found these amazing suede culottes on clearance at Old Navy. I've worn them in the colder months to my godchildren's first birthday party but I wanted to transition them from winter to spring. I decided to wear two current trends at once by pairing the culottes with a jacquard print cape. There is something about the springtime that makes you not only refresh your style but your hair as well. The colors in this cape gives me a boho vibe so I created a braided crown with my natural hair that I accessorized with long dangling earrings.


 
 


 
 


 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cape: H&M
Top: Body shaper tank
Culottes: Target
Mules: Target
Bag: Target
Earrings: Mom Closet
Lipstick: Colourpop (Limbo)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment