Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Seeing Stripes


 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 

Yesterday was definitely a case of the Monday's blues, I found myself extremely tired because I was up the night before celebrating Mother's Day with my mom and boyfriend.  However the weather was pure perfection so I was able to wear an outfit I've planned a few weeks ago when the weather wasn't so nice which gave me an instant pick me up. If you haven't notice, this trench vest has become one of my favorite layering pieces in my wardrobe over the last month. I worn it previously at the beginning of the season by layering over black leggings and leather jacket. This time around I wore a versatile short sleeve stripe dress that I decided to layer under the Who What Wear for Target trench vest for a simple look.
 
.

 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target
Trench Vest: Who What Where for Target
Mules: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstick: Colourpop (Bleeper)


Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment