Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Goodbye April, Hello May

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
I am sorry I am late posting my favorite looks from April but May has been a little hectic for me, between writing papers left and right while studying for my finals. As I am writing to you , I am cramming for my finals. However I've been taking pictures of my outfit that will be published once my finals are finished. I thought I would leave you with the looks I wore last month in the meantime. In the month of April I wore plenty of prints from animal print top to jacquard print cape.
 
 
 
 


Outfit Details:
Cape: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Bag: Unknown
Faux fur collar: H&M
Necklace: Fossil
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042A)
 
 
 


 
Outfit Details:
Blazer: H&M
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Pants: H&M
Sandals: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Forever21
 Lipstick: Colourpop (Clueless)
 
 
 


 
Outfit Details:
Cape: H&M
Top: Body shaper tank
Culottes: Target
Mules: Target
Bag: Target
Earrings: Mom Closet
Lipstick: Colourpop (Limbo)
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment