Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Combination of Colors


Hello, Everyone!!!

I really been on a suede kick this season, purchasing everything in sight in this camel suede. I believed I purchased these suede leggings around the same time I brought my suede culottes on clearance. Suede may seem like a cold weather material however it can be worn in spring if its faux suede because it is lighter in weight than it traditional counterparts. Brown suede is definitely an ode to the 70's and gives an instant boho vibe. But for a city-chic look I paired my brown suede leggings with a khaki blouse and a light trench coat. Then I accessorized with cognac belt, shoes and handbag.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
  
 
 
Outfit Details:
Trenchcoat: SheIn
Shirt: Old Navy
Leggings: Target
Mules: Target
Belt: Target
Bag: Target
Lipstick: Colourpop (Limbo)

Until next time. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment