Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Facts



Here are some fun facts about me.....


1. I can be very shy at times. I do not like public speaking. 
2. I love everything with cheese & sauce especially Italian food.
3. I love everything animal print. 
4. When I was I was younger I used to be allergic to cats.
5. I do not know how to swim. Too old and afraid to learn now.
6. I will put hot sauce on everything. The hotter the better.  It makes foods taste good. My favorite one is from Chipotle. When I was younger I used to put ketchup on everything.
7. I am an only child.
8. My middle name is Nakia.
9. I wear all black at least once a week.
10. I own too many black shoes to count.
11. My favorite movies of all time are Pretty Woman, Hocus Pocus, Bad Boys, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I know every line every songs.
13. I do not like bugs, I'm slightly afraid.
14. My dream dog and dream house: Rottweiler & Brooklyn brownstones
15. Majority of the music on my phone consist of songs from the 90's.
16. I hate math.
17. I can be very indecisive at time, I get that from my dad. We share the same personality.
18. I do not eat pork or seafood except for fish.
19. I'm a Pisces like Rihanna. Our birthdays are a week apart.
20. I am not a snacker.
21. I want 5 or 6 kids.
22. My favorite store is Target its my second home.
23. My favorite song is You Called & Told Me by Jeff Redd.
24. One of my favorite bloggers is Nadia Aboulhosn.
25. I am not a morning person.
26. I'm a very to myself kind of person. I like to be alone.
27. One day I want to go to Fashion Week.
28. I may not remember names but I do remember faces even if I met the person once.
29. Addicted to sushi from Sushi Samba. I get takeout almost every weekend from a place closer to my house.
30. I have a hard time approaching people, but I'm approachable.
31. When I was in high school, a girl told me I look like Raven Symone. I don't think so, Do I....?
32. Only been on a plane once in my life.
33. I'm a procrastinator.
34. I love tattoos but I'm afraid to get them.
35. I have the closest relationships with people born in the month of April. I get along with them the most (ex. my bff).
36. I'm single.
37. When I really like a song I listen to it repeatedly over a long period of time.
38. I'm good at writing papers but I do not enjoy it.
39. I was so against social media until about 3 yrs ago (Facebook. Twitter).
40. I am short, about 5'2".
41. My favorite TV show is Martin.
42. The meaning of my blog name: Its actually a song by Prince called Darling Nikki. Who doesn't love Prince. My tumblr and instagram has the same name.
43. I believe in God.
44. I have bad handwriting especially when taking notes in class.
45. I never finished reading 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy and now the movie is coming soon.
46. I am African-American and Puerto Rican.
47. I love big hair,  if you couldn't tell already.
48. I take selfies everyday. A little obsessive!!!
49. My style crushes are Tracee Ellis Ross, Rihanna, and Julia Sarr Jamois.
50. I'm so glad I started my blog. I enjoy doing it everyday 


Until next time,XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment