Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Currently Coveting

I started my weight loss journey about two and a half years ago & I'm happy to say I've maintain my goal weight. I did not become a gym buff overnight but I started to watch my portion size and count my calories, eventually the pounds started to melt away. My motivation to lose weight begin when I wasn't able to fit into a pair of jeans that I used to be able to fit.   Initially my weight loss goal was just to fit into my current wardrobe  I did not worry about dropping to a certain dress size. I went down from a size 12/14 to a size 8/10 some people may think its not a drastic weight loss but any amount of weight loss is a victory. I'm so proud of myself. The downside of losing weight is losing your favorite items in your wardrobe that you can no longer fit because they are too big. However the upside of losing weight is being able to buy new clothes to fit your new body better. I'm so proud of myself!!
Here are a few items  I need to replace in my closet at the moment and trendy items I want to add to my fall wardrobe ...
                                                                                        OUTERWEAR
Trench Coat                                                                    Peplum Leather Jacket
Sleeveless Trench Vest                                               Plaid Poncho
TOPS
Top to Bottom: Mesh Sweater. Sweatshirt , Wrapped Crop Top
Long Sleeve Crop Top, Maxi T-shirtBustier 


BOTTOMS

Ripped Jeans                                Chambray Joggers                                    Denim Skirt 
                                     

                                                                                             FOOTWEAR 

From Top to Bottom Sam Edelman Talon BootiesSam Edelman Whitley BootiesLinnie BootsLace-Up BootLimited Edition Jethro HeelsSam Edelman Gemma Booties
                                                      




   Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment