Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Hello, Everyone!!!. Today I woke up to some great news, the temperatures is expected to reach the low to mid 70'S. Although it is not normal temperatures for late Fall, it is the perfect weather to wear my off-white midi skirt as I planned ( post HERE). I swapped out the slip-on sneakers for suede black booties and added a black cowl to keep me warm during the morning hours.
I love when my visions come to life!!!.

































Sweatshirt: Target (similar)
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Choker: H&M (similar)
Leather jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Scarf: Aldo (similar)
Booties: Sam & Libby for Target (exact)

Bag: Banana Republic (similar)



I hope you are having a great day.
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment