Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Go Faux

Hello, Everyone!!!.
On Monday it was a very brisk day in New York City, I woke up to temperatures in the lower 40's. I decided to layer up my faux fur vest instead of wearing a huge coat, I refuse to accept the fact that it is Fall now. I added warmth to my outfit by wearing a matching thin sweater underneath my silk blouse from Forever 21. When I first brought these cargo pants from H&M more than two years ago they fit very tight but after my weight loss I was able to send them to a seamstress to fit my current size.
After you lose weight you do not have to get rid of your clothes that no longer fit, a simple trip to the tailor will do the trick.
















Fur Vest: Banana Republic (similar)
Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Sweater: Banana Republic (not shown)
Cargo Pants: H&M (similar)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar)
Bag: Topshop (similar)
Necklace: Banana Republic (similar)




Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment