Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Midi Magic

I think every women have mornings where she has pile of clothes all over her closet but she still have nothing to wear. This translates to you knowing who you are however you do not know how you want to be portrayed for that day. Today was that day for me, the outfit I planned in advance was not appropriate for the weather.



Midi Magic









I wanted to extended the life of my off white midi skirt I wore in the summer with wedge sandals and tank top by pairing it with my printed sweatshirt, leather jacket and slip-on sneakers. Although I was not able to wear this outfit today I plan on saving this look for a warmer day in October (fingers crossed). Here are some pieces that are similar to what I already own in my closets to create the look I have in mind.










I hope you have a great weekend.
Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment