Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Easy Breezy Coral-Girl

 




Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
It is the last unofficial weekend of the Summer and my first post of September. Before Hurricane Hermine puts a damper on the labor day weekend I decided to rock this coral high-low dress one last time. I gravitate towards this dress every season because its screams summer but it also great to wear on cooler summer days. Normally I pair it with cognac accessories and shoes but this time around I choose nude cage heels and snakeskin bag. I changed the look of the dress by wearing it slightly off my shoulders to be on trend.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Land's End
Sandals: Target
Bag: Thrift 
Earrings: Unknown 
Bangles: Unknown
Lipliner: Milani ( Most Natural)

 
 
Hope you have a safe weekend.
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment