Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Essence Style

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to take pictures in front of this colorful brick wall along the BQE, and luckily I was giving the opportunity last weekend, thanks to the Essence Street Style Block Party in Dumbo. I went to the first annual Essence Street Style with my mom but this time around I went with my boyfriend. 
 
 
When we first arrived, we made a beeline for the food trucks to gain some energy for the festivities. As always they were plenty of natural hair and style stars in the building. I saw some of my favorite bloggers including honoree Blake Von D, HeyGorJess, Taren Guy, and also singer Kelly Rowland. After being in the scorching heat for hours, it was nice to top the day off with a refreshing pineapple filled with Blue Hawaiian cocktail.  Sorry I didn't get any pics, it was just too good I couldn't resist.
 
 
 
P.S. I have to give full credit to my boyfriend who helped me picked out my outfit because I matched so seamlessly with the background.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Romper: Target 
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Target
Lipstick: Beeper (Colourpop)
 
 
Until next time,  XOXO
  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment