Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mad for Plaid

Hello again!!!, it has been awhile since I posted an outfit look for you, so here goes...


 This jacket was the perfect choice for today because earlier this morning it was chilly but when I left school it become much warmer. Plaid screams fall to me because of the earthy muted pattern and colors.  With a plaid pattern you are able to wear more than one color at a time without looking overwhelming busy. 
It is also easy to pair with other items in your current wardrobe by choosing one color that stands out the most. I must inform you that I never worn this jacket that I found at Target last year. What was I thinking, seriously?. Today I paired it with dark denim and pointed toe pumps to let the jacket be the focal point of the outfit. The classic black pumps elevate the outfit while the jeans tone it down for a causal day look. I honestly wear this lipstick from Wet-n-Wild too much, but I thought it perfectly matched the red in the plaid pattern. Red is such a powerful color, you can't go wrong!!!




Walk Walk Fashion Baby

My wind-blown hair (cue Beyonce fan)





 Jacket: Target (similar) (similar)
Top: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Target
Pumps: Target 
Bag:Forever 21 (similar)

Have a great week!!
Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment