Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

In the Trenches


Hello, it is the second day of rain in NYC and I'm fully equipped with the perfect trench coat and over the knee boots to stay warm and dry. This trench coat is from the Mad Men collection for Banana Republic.



I have an infatuation with designer collaborations with reasonable prices. I believe I brought this trench coat on sale and with my employee discount it costed close to pennies. Who doesn't love a good bargain?. The silhouette is reminiscent of the fashion in the '60s because of the a-line bottom which was portrayed in the show Mad Men.





My favorite prints hands down are leopard print and stripes, both prints can be worn as neutrals and goes with any and everything. Today I did not want to second guess my outfit so I picked out a sweater and jeans to be the foundation of my outfit. I added a long statement necklace to add some glam to an boring sweater.




A leopard print trench coat elevates the look from casual to dressy. Every women needs a good trench coat on the days when she does not know what to wear especially on rainy days.





Trench Coat: Banana Republic
Sweater: Target 
Jeans: Old Navy " The Rockstar"
Boots: Target 
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bag: Topshop (not shown)


Until next time, XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment