Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Target Style



Hello, Everyone !!, If you can believe it or not all my whole outfit is from Target. My obsession with Target is quite alarming if you ask me. It is the only place that I go in looking for one thing and come out with everything from food, makeup, and of course great fashion finds. Before my weight loss, these jeans were my favorite skinny jeans they fit me perfectly in a size 14.




However after my weight loss they are no longer my favorite skinny jeans but they have become my favorite boyfriend style jeans. I understand how the boyfriend jean have become a favorite for all women because you are allowed to take a break from your skinnies without sacrificing your style or looking unkempt. They can be worn for casual or dressy occasions as well. Today I decided to keep it casual by pairing it with a green crop top that I brought on clearance a few months ago.






You can definitely winterize your crop top by pairing it with your Winter items. I choose to pair it with this amazing faux fur vest that features a sweater back. .









This mixed media vest is the best of both worlds. It is very lightweight so you are able to wear under your Winter coats without adding any bulk unlike most faux fur vests I owned.







 I always find the most amazing jewelry from street vendors for great prices. I decided to top off the look with this amazing statement necklace that have angel and crosses charms.






I finished the look with my taupe booties that match the faux fur vest.
















Outfit Details:
Head to Toe: Target ( Similar TOP, VEST ,JEANS, Exact BOOTS)
Necklace: Street Vendor (Similar)
Lipstick: Blissful Brown by Maybelline (Similar)



Until next time, XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean thats why I completely ban myself from target. cute necklace :)

    ReplyDelete