Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Leather in the Summer


Hello, Everyone!!!. 
 
You are probably thinking to yourself " Are you wearing leather in the summer " and my answer is "YES !!!". I am here to reassure that you can wear it too. You can start by trading in your favorite denim cutoffs for a pair of lightweight leather shorts. Although I wouldn't suggest wearing a leather jacket in 90 degree weather however leather shorts are more appealing (insert two thumbs up emoji). Over the weekend, I paired my leather shorts with a simple graphic t-shirt to dress down the naturally sexy item. I decided to tie a oversized denim shirt around my waist for a casual style but also extra coverage. Then I accessorized the look with a bling-worthy necklace and strappy printed wedge sandals that I eventually swapped for heeled mules at night.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details
T-shirt: Target
Shorts: H&M
Shirt: Old Navy
Wedges: Target
Necklace: From Mom's Closet

 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment