Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Woman in Black

Hello, Everyone!!!!!.
 
I have to admit that I am one of those people who wear black from head to toe all year around. It is my go-to color and I normally reach for it when I want to look simple but chic. I wore this outfit this past weekend for date night with the BF. I choose a pair of high waisted jeans that I brought from H&M a few years ago which I own in two other colors as well but for obvious reasons I wear the black ones more.
 I decided to pair the black skinny jeans with a open back bodysuit because it is easy to tuck in without bulging over. I do not own any of the infamous lace up sandals from Zara that has become popular among fashion bloggers and vloggers, however I wore my high gladiator wedges from Shoedazzle for the same effect. I accessorized with my floppy hat and a long multi-chained necklace.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: Leila Stone by  Shoedazzle
Hat: American Apparel
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Street Vendor
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment