Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Denim Dressing

Hello, Everyone!!!.
 

Recently I've been searching for the perfect denim shirtdress, denim skirts and denim tops other than the usual button down. Over the summer I've discovered a UK based website named Boohoo. It is extremely affordable online site and it is easy to convert from US sizing to UK sizing. I placed an order on the site that consist of a denim co-ordinate sets of in dark and light denim. During that shopping experience I thought I would try another affordable online store that people rave about on YouTube named Fashion Nova and "Voila!!" I found the perfect denim shirtdress.





The shirtdress has the perfect oversized shape that is great to dress up or down. It has a high- low hem to provide extra coverage of your derriere but shorter in the front to show off your legs and fabulous shoes. I wore denim cutoffs underneath my denim shirtdress because of the curved split on both sides.






In the Fall I plan on swapping the denim cut-offs for leather leggings and suede ankle boots. I paired the shirtdress with tan caged sandals and a fringe bag from H&M. I added a pop of color with my fuchsia lips but I keep my face neutral and bronzed. I finished the look with a gold chain necklace and a half-up, half-down hairstyle.
 

 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Shirtdress: Fashion Nova
Sandals: Target
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Target
Nail polish: H&M (Birds Of Paradise)
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5004)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment