Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Black Excellence

 
 
 
 
 
 Hello, Everyone!!!!
 
Today I wanted to show you some drugstore products that I've recently purchased from the brand Black Radiance. It is affordable makeup line that specifically caters to women of color. I discovered Black Radiance  a few months back when I was on the hunt for the perfect dupe to MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation. I found the perfect match with Black Radiance Color Perfect Foundation in the color Butter Scotch and I've used it ever since. Its blends in very well and feels very light on my skin. I had such good luck with the foundation that I figured I will try out their other face products.
 
 
 
I started my new collection with the True Complexion Soft Focus Finishing Powder in Golden Almond, Artisan Color Baked Bronzer in Gingersnap, True Complexion Custom Concealer in Light/Medium and the Concealer Stick in Light. You can not beat the pricing either, everything was less than $7. I can't wait to test out these fabulous products.
 
 
 
 

 
 
PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Black Radiance Color Perfect Foundation: Butter Scotch
True Complexion Soft Focus Finishing Powder: Golden Almond
Artisan Color Baked Bronzer: Gingersnap
True Complexion Custom Concealer: Light/Medium 
 Concealer Stick: Light
 
 
 
 

What are some of  your new summer makeup products?...

 

 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment