Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tag Tuesdays

                       




Today's tag is the "This or That Tag"  that was recreated by the singer Amerie. I recently discovered she has a channel on YouTube called Books Beauty Amerie and I am obsessed.  If you are unaware who is, she is a R&B singer that debuted in the early 2000's with her smash hit "Why Do We Fall in Love" and other countless hits. On her YouTube channel, she showcases her favorite books and beauty products.  She has definitely inspired me to read more books and less magazines.

Now let's begin...

1. Fruits or Vegetables 
Vegetables.  My favorite vegetables are spinach, string beans collard greens and cabbage.
 2. Physical books or E-books
Physical books. My only experience with e-books started when I downloaded the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy.  However I brought the physical copy of it. It just feels better to touch the pages and you are able to fold the pages to bookmark where you stopped.
3. Neutral lip or Red lip
Red lip. I do love a good red lip.  It is a classic makeup look.
 4. Early Riser or Late Riser
 Early riser.  I like to wake up early so I can get ready to start my day. When I registered for the Spring semester,  I purposely chose classes that are extremely early so I can enjoy the rest of my day.
5. Coffee or Tea 
Coffee. It is my life saver before I go to school.  However I do not drink coffee at home too often.
6. Top knot or Ponytail 
Top knot. I normally wear my hair out,  so on the days I do not want to curl my hair I wear it in a top knot. It is a great hairstyle when you very little time to get ready in the morning.
 7. Flats or Heels
Heels. I am 5'1" and a half I think. I like to add height to my everyday looks anyway I can. However I do not wear 6" heels I wear more reasonable heels like 2- 4 inches.
8. Dogs or Cats
Dogs. Although as a kid my pets were mostly cats , I do love dogs. Dogs are more dependent on their owners than Cats. My dream dog of life is Rottweiler.
9. Marathon tv shows or Watch once a week 
Marathon tv shows. I recently were introduced to the first season of americam horror story and I watched it one sitting. I plan on watching the second season in the same fashion. I like to watch shows from beginning to end.
10. Shop in-person or Shop online 
Shop online. Less fuss and there are usually better sales online than in store. The only downside of shopping online is not being able to try on clothes. However when your packages arrive at your door it feels like Christmas.
 11. Introvert or Extrovert
Introvert. Most of the time I like to be in my own little world and away from others.  But of course you have to socialize with people and my friend circle is pretty small.
12. Hermione+Harry or Hermione+Ron
 (N/A). I never read the harry potter books or watched the movies
13. Candy or Cake
Cake. My favorite cake is the Strawberry shortcake from Juniors. The frosting and the strawberries are the best.
14. Smokey eye or Cat eye 
Cat eye. My everyday makeup look is pretty simple so I love using liquid liner to create my cat eye.
15. In the event of a zombiepocalypse: Hatchet or Handgun
Hatchet. I never used either before but I think the hatchet would be easier to use and more precise.

If you want to check out Amerie's video, Enjoy it below!


   



I enjoyed doing this tag, it was quick and simple. I really need to start creating my own tags.
If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below. 


Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment