Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tag Tuesdays

 
 
 
Today is Tuesday so you know what that means its time for "Tag Tuesdays".
 The tag for this week is the "100 Questions No One Ever Asks".



Let's begin!!!..


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed but I keep my extra wardrobe open
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? No
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? No not the traditional ones but I have an app that's similar
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bear because when I younger I got stung by a bee it does not feel good.
8. Do you have freckles? No
9. Do you always smile for pictures? No
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Rude people
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? No
13. What about pooped in the woods? No
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yes
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
16. How many people have you slept with this week? 1
17. What size is your bed? Twin size
18. What is your song of the week? I recently download these song "How Many Drinks" by Miguel,  "I"  by Kendrick Lamar and "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Not a loud pink but maybe a salmon pink tie
20. Do you still watch cartoons? No
21. What's your least favorite movie? Hot Tub Time Machine
22.Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Well I can't tell you lol
23. What do you drink with dinner? Ice tea
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard
25. What is your favorite food? Pasta, Chinese,  Japanese
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Bad Boys 1& 2. Pretty Woman, Ferris Bueller's Day Off,  Hocus Pocus,  Sex and the City, and The Women
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? He knows who he is
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Years ago
31. Can you change the oil on a car? No
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
33. Ever ran out of gas? No
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Reuben sandwich YUMMY!!!!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Grits, eggs and bacon
36. What is your usual bedtime? By 10 or 11 when school is in session
37. Are you lazy? No but I have my moments
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Dragon
40. How many languages can you speak? English
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? YES thank god for next issue I carry them everyday on my tablet
42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln logs? Neither
43. Are you stubborn? Sometimes
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Neither I don't watch  I grew up watching Arsenio Hall
45. Ever watch soap operas? No
46. Are you afraid of heights? Yes
47. Do you sing in the car? Sometimes
48. Do you sing in the shower? No
49. Do you dance in the car? No
50. Ever used a gun? What kind? Yes only water guns as a kid
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Yes if my mother counts. She helps me to take pictures for my blog.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No but I do not like them, too much singing for me
53. Is Christmas stressful? No I do not do anything for Christmas its not a big deal
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Not sure what that is
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? I do not like any pies
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Veterinarian
57. Do you believe in ghosts? No
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Sometimes
59. Take a vitamin daily? No
60. Wear slippers? No I rather go barefoot or wear socks
61. Wear a bath robe? Yes
62. What do you wear to bed? Its usually pajamas, t-shirts sometimes nothing when it is hot
63. First concert? Jay-Z
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target, of course!
65. Nike or Adidas? Nike
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflowers seeds
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
69. Ever take dance lessons? No
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Becoming a spy lol or whatever he is most passionate about
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes when I met Alicia Keys at her book signing at Barnes and Noble.
74. Own any record albums? No
75. Own a record player? No
76. Regularly burn incense? No but I know someone who does
77. Ever been in love? Yes
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Kane West
79. What was the last concert you saw? Solange
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Cold
81. Tea or coffee? Coffee
 82. Sugar or snicker doodles? Sugar
83. Can you swim well? No I never learned
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85. Are you patient? It depends on the situation
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ
87. Ever won a contest? No
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No
89.Which are better black or green olives? I don't like olives
90. Can you knit or crochet? No but my mom tried to teach me once
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room
92. Do you want to get married? Yes
 93. If married, how long have you been married? N/A
94. Who was your HS crush? I had too many to count but I definitely liked the upper classman more
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get what you want? No
96. Do you have kids? No
97. Do you want kids?Yes at least 5
98.What's your favorite color? Black
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes
100. The last question I would leave for you to ask me anything you want. Leave it in the comment section below

 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment