Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Off-Duty Attire

Hi, Everyone !!!. Sorry I've been MIA but honestly I'm enjoying my winter break doing absolutely nothing.  As of late. my outfits haven't been too fashionable, they only consist of pajamas or sweaters with jeans. 
Here is a recreation of what I wore yesterday.


Winter Basics






However yesterday I had to run some errands, I didn't bother getting dressed up because it is freezing in the Northeast. My outfit consisted of layers, layers and more layers.  I started the look off with two pairs of leggings, YES I SAID 2!!!. For my top I choose a simple button down shirt that features two pockets in the front. I accessorized with multiple long necklaces taken from my moms closet, OUR LITTLE SECRET, OK?!!!. Leggings are the best pairings for the very at-the-moment over the knee boots because of the skinny leg and it also elongates your legs, which is a bonus for short women like me.






My layering did not stop there, I layered my upper half by wearing my trusty open cardigan under my leather jacket and I choose my 3/4 sleeved wool coat that I brought from Banana Republic to wear over everything.  I finished the look off with a grey beanie & thick scarf that my mom made for me. I hope you are staying warm wherever you live, WINTER IS HERE TO STAY!!!.



Coat:Banana Republic
Top: Old Navy
Leggings: Banana Republic
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Necklaces: From Moms Closet
Hat: Target
Scarf: Homemade 
Bag: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Maybelline



Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment