Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Dashing Women



Hello, Everyone!!!!.

Last week I attended a company gala that called for a semi-formal dress code, and immediately I went into panic mode. Mentally I went over what I had in my closet and realized I didn't have anything that followed those guidelines. A day before the gala I ended up finding a two piece lace set in dark green that I planned on wearing as a dress, by tucking the top into the skirt, as a back up outfit. However on the day of the gala I changed my mind when I rediscovered this burgundy velvet suit in my closet. If you haven't heard, velvet is a big trend for this fall season. It is definitely attention grabbing and for good reason it screams LUXE!!!. I've never receive so many compliments in one night in my life clearly I made the right choice.


 











Outfit Details:
Undergarment: Macys
Suit: Altuzarra for Target
Shoes: Luichny
Clutch: Unknown
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042A)



Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment