Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Night at the Museum

After days of going back and forth to school and non-stop studying. I realized I needed to do something fun. On Thursday night, me and my best friend attended the Everyday People dance party at the Brooklyn Museum in Crown Heights. I was able to see the Killer Heels exhibition as well. It was a night of good music and killer shoes.
I was truly in shoe heaven!!!.









Our Killer Shoes

Maison Martin Margiela

Giuseppe Zanotti 

Chanel



Tom Ford




Alexander McQueen

Left -Right: United Nude, Victor








Christian Louboutin
United Nude

Left-Right: Pierre Hrdy, Louis W. Rice, Fendi








The Feminist Party

A Work of Art


Shades of Neffertiti
What I Wore
Jacket: H&M
T-Shirt: Target
Leather skirt: Target
Floppy hat: American Apparel
Bag: Forever 21
Bangles: From Mom's Closet
Boot: Sam & Libby for Target

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment